I can feel the "something" that keep us apart.
"... although it's been long, but I still can't get close to your heart..."
"... this moment, our eyes meet, my heart beat skips..."
i don't know what but "something".
d'you know the dare to post all this? hmm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
that irritated morning really gives me a serious nightmare. everyday i was like freaking afraid about what if i meet that guy again?! and the morning after that day, when i was changing i told myself, don't ever wear bras, so i chose sport bra. i don't even dare. ugh. and gotta put on wax and act really brave and pattern when i was walking. this is pretty close to being lala but i don't care. the fear crawl over my head and i'm seriously haunted by that day.
i was still impressed by my answer when that weird guy asked:
“你有男朋友吗?”
with the most intelligent way, i answered:
“我喜欢女生的。”
that guy asked with curiosity like he never heard of lesbian before:
“虾?你喜欢女生的啊?”
i emphasized my stand:
“虾!”
LIKE A BOSS!
Anyway, referring to Krystal, HyunA, Amber, so and so, I DO like girls right?! And I was seriously confusing about my sexual orientation. And that "semicolon" of mine really stopped me for liking guys, so I guess, ya, i do like girls!
AND, haircut! don't ever keep long hair without dyeing it into really badass colour e.g. pink, red, blonde, gray. I need to keep my hair as short as possible!
seriously, i was too haunted.
No comments:
Post a Comment