it's a very special day in this year : 11/11/11 and it's my birthday!
cough, who said that she wants to slim down A LOT in 11/11/11 and who's gaining weight these days?
okay, fine. fat ass will forever be fat ass.
wishlist :
perfume,
slim down IN A SUDDEN LIKE POOOF,
endless Milo supply,
get 4As,
someone who protects me,
enter vet school,
meet f(x) (I FORESEE THAT!!!),
be mentally stronger,
be physically stronger,
get abs,
no more facial problem,
get braces someday in the future,
hair gets longer faster,
no one ignore me when i intend to talk cos i'm usually socially awkward so if i talk to you, IT'S A BIG DEAL!,
mr.boogie performance by f(5),
government approve that apartment application asap,
EVERYTHING THAT I STUDIED GOES INTO MY MIND!,
Confucius don't mind that i didn't go 还神, i sincerely thank him for helping my PMR 5 years ago.
i guess that's all. not too many material stuff, but non-material dreams are more difficult to come true right? that's why we make wishes.
study now and school tomorrow.
AND SECRET PRESENT FROM SIS THAT I FORESEE GOTTA BE AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment