Pages

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

All positive energy rushin‘ in

LAI! LAI! LAI AH! LAI!

Come to me, all you positive energy!

I CONQUERED STPM BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

though not exactly conquer it like a boss, but at least pang-kopi one okay!

kay kay, throwing books!!! just threw PA into a recycle bin at Gurney.

Gotta clean my desk!

ALL CLEAN AWESOME YEAR DAEBAK MUAHAHAHAHA!

----------------------------------------------------------------

POST-STPM RESOLUTION:
1. EARN MONEY BUAHAHAHA!
I want to work at factory. or maybe crocs if they're going to open a new outlet at 1st Avenue. I want to earn lots of money for uni, for learning thai, for going to gym, for learning belly dance or pole dance (super hard core dance LOL), FOR BUYING GOLD AND EARN MORE MONEY!!!

2. 5kgs before CNY
THIS IS A MUST! more exercise, less food, less outing.

3. ei, what else?
i don't care i want more money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

tasks to do in December:
- 九把刀's novels
- movies and drama series
- variety shows esp Running Man

--------------------------------------------------------------------

planning to study in Thailand or Sabah.

hmm... I'm seriously thinking about Thailand now since flight ticket for Sabah > Thailand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

NEVER GONNA EXPECT ANYTHING FROM THIS FREAKING EXAM GOTTA 随遇而安!

POSITIVE ENERGY ALL LAI!!!


lychee chuan's blessing! 4 flag...

No comments:

Post a Comment