Pages

Thursday, 19 January 2012

update

1.
great. this one stare brings me back to everything again. ugh.
what. happened. to. me?
I can remember every thing SO well.
Can I just... just laminate those stories? just to not let everything fall apart when thing like this happens?

2.
I told them I want to resign. but will only resign by next mid-month for idk what reason.
DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO WORK IN MALL ANYMORE.
unless if I work as part timer in my uni life.

3.
I... gain weight...
Making calendar to jot down what I eat everyday starts from tomorrow!
ugh. I can't stand all these fats anymoaaaaarrrrrr.
plus, will soon eating chinese medicine to help this HUGE "project".
if and only if sis didn't just-sayin+troll face.

4.
by the way, it's now 4.26 a.m but I'm so AWAKE thanks to coffee which I thought not really affect my sleep. dayum. I still need to work by tomorrow okay.

5.
My shoulder ache has UPGRADED to a whole new level. A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. MOTHER OF GAWD. seriously, I've been eating Penadol Extend for many times already but nothing works. DAYUM.

6.
Dyed my hair. I look like a boss right naw hahahahahahahahaha. I kinda like the colour though blonde would be better. Will be blonde once before uni kay kayyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment