Pages

Saturday, 14 January 2012

who's fault?

Is it my fault?
Should I actually enjoy doing things that I don't like to do?

Is it my fault?
To actually learn nothing from something because I don't feel like learning?

Is it my fault?
To always feel like quitting whenever I don't like it.

The problem sometime is...
I know too well about myself, I differentiate what I hate and what I like too well. I can have a lot of excuses, I can create a long story to escape from what I don't like.

Now, the problem is...
should I just always listen to myself? I don't every time make the rightest choice. But this has quite come to my limit. Remember how my body reacts to all my emotions? I had serious flu, high fever. To the furthest extend, I cried. Although I cry a lot, but when I cry in real life, not because of movies, I'm worn out. really worn out.

I asked myself, is it your problem?
Not quite, because this is not what I want, this is not what I planned. I can't achieve what I planned in a few months time. So I tell myself, it's okay to dislike it, it's okay to quit because this is not what you want, this is not what you planned. But, another thing is, is this a way to train me? like, to become tougher? to become someone who doesn't give up easily? But then, again, this is too insignificant to be tolerated.

How? What can I do? Should I just... resign? But... where do I find another job?

I know how to write, I know how to read, can I do something related to something I want to study in the future?
Not "can I", is "will I". And, "dare I".

p/s: asshole I told you not to work in mall anymore. see...
p/p/s: who can have such serious shoulder ache from bare standing? who can stand such serious shoulder and feet ache?

No comments:

Post a Comment