Pages

Monday, 5 March 2012

失业结束 day 3

是的,失业结束了,是时候用回英文了。
akhem.
SO.
I've found a job!
BUT.

As you know how sueh I am, everything I did didn't go as smooth as expected. I can accept low salary if I can really LEARN something from the job but... 500 bucks a month is more than ridiculous. How can I afford uni?

Here's the case. I'm now working as a dental assistant and am going to be paid 5 bucks per hour.  However, my working hour is short. when I mean short, I MEANT IT. 4.5 hours per day and I finish working at about 2 pm. people. guise. seriously guise. I do asked for another part time job from 6-10pm, but no reply as always.

And clumsy me is forever clumsy and my clumsiness can't be cured. CAN'T BE CURED. I'm more than a trouble in the clinic GUYS. uhhh. mistakes mistakes and MOAARRR MISTAKES. I really don't like being so 菜鸟-ish.

From everything happened recently, I reckoned that I have serious phobia towards stranger. ANY stranger. I can't crack a smile throughout the day at work. I just can't idk why.

And uni. GUYS. UNI. uhh forget about it, I'll need to get loan cos I can't afford because I'm lazy and shit. uhhhhhhh. let alone getting the course I want. AND FUCKING RESULTS IS COMING OUT IN COMING WEDNESDAY FUCK EVERYTHING MY BUBBLE DREAM BURSTING SOON KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment