Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2012

head bursting vs. emotions

1. JOB
lost and poor. gotta put down all the dislikes towards malls job and find one. uh. uhhhh. I'm always doing things that I regret over and over again yet I can't even learn a lesson.

2. COURSE
This is not easy at all. the toughest choice ever. ME, yours truly, already facing choice-making difficulty in daily life let alone choosing courses and uni. states and courses' structures, pointer. and some courses requires BM thesis. lawd. I've never studied sciences in Malay how could I write a thesis from it? And my Malay writing cannot see people aaahhhhhh.

So I just started to do the //real// research last night. I wrote down courses that I may apply to and highlight courses which I'm interested then wrote down the pointer, number of chinese, and checked the courses' structures. wandering around uni's official website, wandering around forums, asking friends. Then my head started to spin and burst and I'm dead. and alive.



Here I am struggling for shits that I made. /shots

No comments:

Post a Comment