Pages

Thursday, 7 November 2013

Vol. 4 I'm happy

I'm really really really grateful for being in this course.

Have you ever feel
that your dream is closer to you for each every day passed?
that you're on the right tract (baby i was born this way! ooh there ain't no other way...)
missing a lecture is like missing an important event in life?
that no lecture is really boring (unless I'm really sleepy)
everything feels soooo damn good.

i love animals, being compassionate towards animals doesn't stop my will in choosing this course. Despite of the need to carry out dissection and etc., i told myself to do my best, for the life of those animals be worthwhile. My gratefulness and happiness will be with them, now and forever.

I regret for not protesting, I regret for my cowardliness in speaking out, just because it's weird. 我会好好反省一下.




No comments:

Post a Comment