Pages

Thursday, 25 December 2008

I'm OK with tag~

I'm tagging no body, do the tag if you wish to~
1. Anna
2. Chilin
3. En Shi
4. Evelyn
5. Jonathan
6. Lek Jian
7. Sook Koon
8. Patrick
9. Williona

* How you know 1? *
Training Camp 2~ She's the PS of Wilson patrol~

* What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you? *
En Shi, emm, quite a long time didn't meet him. Maybe I'll go..
Evelyn, hey, I'm not lesbian~

* Would 5 & 6 make a good couple ? *
Jonathan hates gay!

* Do you think 7 is attractive? *
Ohh~ sure!

* Do you know anything about 8's family? *
No..@.@

* Tell something about 9. *
Erhh~~ She is a emmm... tall girl~ and she is queit~

* What language does 2 speak? *
English, Malay, Mandarin, Hokkien, and... whatelse?

* Who is 3 going out with? *
No idea.

* How old is 4? *
16..

* When was the last time u talk to 5? *
Erh, two days after TC2 end..

* Would you date 7? *
Nono, I'm not lesbian~

* What's 9's last name? *
She refuse to show on my blog~

* Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? *
NEVER~

* Which school does 2 goes to? *
CLS

* What do you like about 3? *
His "cooling" and "chilling" skills??

No comments:

Post a Comment