Holiday left a few days, that mean, I'm gonna back to school! And, I'm gonna start hardworking on SPM which is the last exam of my secondary school life~
This holiday, I do nothing~ I read many blogs and find out that many friends that same age with me have find themselves a job although they are RICH~ *sigh I didn't work coz many stuff gonna do on this holiday. TC2, my orchestra practise, Hui Yin Seh stuff, etc. I give up my work last month coz I really have no time! But, I promise, I'll find a job as long as I graduate and finish my SPM. Study is my life, I have no other special skills, so, I'm gonna do my best on my study. I used to tell people that my "cita-cita" is to become a scientist. I meant it~
I'm wasting my time sitting in front of my computer and online for idk-how-many-hours, meaningless and I can't earn a single sen. I do CHARITY work, help out my afflication to design things. Holiday past, I spend, I waste, whatelse?
*sigh sigh sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment