#1
ok, talk about last night.
I went Pey Ling's house for celebration of suceed of both camp and youth buddhist association~
Eat not much but very full..
Play cards games- KILLER and BLUFF~
nice games~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2
Today is boring~
Wake up about 9 something.
After brushing my teeth,
sat down and watch cartoon, Hannah Montana..
Online, but I'm getting lost~
Plan to bath on 3.30 p.m,
then go tuition~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3
I'm not well prepared for 2009.
Complete wishlist not yet done,
a lil' bit lost.
But,
it'll end as my mood comes back~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#4
My LOVE folding has reached 270++
I left 22 days..
Preparing for the tutorials..
Stay toon~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#5
I gonna start to pick up my desk~
A MESS~
I don't even know where should I start~
NO MOOD~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#6
Ohh ya~
I'll design a header for my blog..
Which theme better??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~THE END~
No comments:
Post a Comment