Pages

Friday, 2 January 2009

2nd night~

Just back from tuition, wanna blog something~

#1
Today's tuition, I learned a lot, and remember everythings that teacher has taught. But, I drew my waves like shit~ * Whatever~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2
I went Gurney after tuition to buy boxes. Unfortunately, I can't find a nice box. Anyway, I've bought ribbon and Birthday Card~ And, I bought CORNETTO Sundae Chocolate from Mc'D~ Mmmm~ Nice and sweet!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3
Hui Yin Seh used to have CNY pay to some home~ And I'm the secretary of this activity. I wanna start to design a CNY invitation card. Any good idea??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4
I feel sleepy, but I'm full now. I will feel guilty if I fall asleep~ It's no good for your health if you sleep after your meals~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5
I start using PLURK. And I realise that Plurk is more interesting than Twitter, but I prefer Twitter coz it's more convinient~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:THE END:

No comments:

Post a Comment