Today I didn't do something that is related to CNY but attending Bee Bee's birthday celebration.
She paid Sakae Sushi for us.
So, Audrey eat as much as she can~ *nehh nehh, cao kuan
Then, I go get the present from a stall that's near to Sakae Sushi.
A pendant engraved w/ Bee Bee's name.
It doesn't cost me much but a bit *heart broken*,
'cos I seldom buy present w/ such a price.
Btw, Audrey, Anna and Joon Ling buy Bra for her~
Each of them pay RM25,
so it's not a normal bra but a GOOD bra~
Then Bee Bee go to Parkson's fitting room to try the bra whether it's her size or not.
They changed the bra 'cos *@#$%*. *you know what I mean~
+Parkson's fitting room is BIG!! A table and a chair inside!
+Parkson's washroom is beautiful!!
After that, we go Nando's to settle Sin Wei's lunch.
My stomach was still full but able to stuck in few piece of golden roasted chicken and some brownies~
We go back after then.
I meet my sis and we went for Kim Gary.
I eat a lot!!
*Shit!
No photo 'cos I forget to bring along the camera~ Sorry~
ps: I got performance tomorrow~ Bless me done it well~
No comments:
Post a Comment