Pages

Sunday, 1 February 2009

7th day of CNY

Today I got performance in school.
Not much special,
is that teacher got high demand on us~
I played quite suck~
Uhh~ forget about it!
No photo for again 'cos idk what's wrong w/ the camera,
maybe I spoiled it,
it's not mine,
my teacher's one~
SHIT!!

After my performance,
I go temple fair (idk what should it really call in English).
Reached about 7 something
walk here and there,
have my dinner,
meet w/ sis's friends,
seek for fortune-teller(damn accurate, and he asked me to change my name),
back at 10pm.
ps: I met H..H..is brother~ I know that he was just beside me on that time, is that, the banner really sucks to seperate us up!! I only say hi to his brother. And I never meet them again~ Love-fortune don't like me!

I'm not going to school tomorrow~
Lazy,
not yet finished my homework,
write letter w/ weird reason,
I might write "Hal Peribadi",
better than bluff the teacher that I'm sick~
Ohh ya,
Tuesday is holiday,
so why not I stay at home for two more days??
I'm not out of CNY mood yet!
hehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment