Pages

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Ohh~

Hehheh~
Today I didn't meet HIM~
So sad.
I know is the problem of angle,
I'll find the correct angle tomorrow!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sleepy in school~
How dare I am if I slept during the class of discipline teacher?
LOL~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seemed like nobody know where is the tagbooard.
Well,
move your sight upward a bit,
do you see SoingeBob is pointing to 4 stars?
The first star is my profile,
the second star is the tagboard,my plurk and twitter,
the third star is links,
the fourth star is credits.

So,
leave something in the tagboard before you leave~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talking about my new principle,
Mr. Lai Voon Seong,
he is a bit fat.
Nothing special~
Just a normal principle~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay in school almost everyday.
The school's library is comfortable enough~
The floor of the library is GREEN in colour~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's orchestra practise I was so not in situation,
My hand movement was so retarded!
Finger retarded,
pick not well because of my wrong hand pose.
Oh hell~
What's wrong w/ me??

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment