Pages

Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Yeah~

Guess what??
I met HIM today!!
*Superhappy!
It happen on the bus,
where I was so sleepy
and fall asleep on the go (while reading The Pearl).
Suddenly,
I open my eyes,
just try to get myself fresher and try to continue the novel.
Then, there was a bus pass by on the right lane,
I saw a friend that same school w/ him,
then,
I saw a face that is so familiar.
The boy is sleeping at that time,
another guy beside that boy is also sleeping.
Then, my friend(the people on that bus) touched the boy,
and the boy look towards the bus of mine,
OHHHH!!!

It's his bro!
And the person sleep beside the boy is HIM!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
I was FUCKING HIGH!
This is the first time I saw him in 2009~

*WHAT CAN I DO,你的人,像泡面,无所不在,(you're like instant noodles, omnipresent)
WHAT CAN I DO 装可爱,还是要,说个明白,(act cute, still need to have a clear)
WHAT CAN I DO,我爱你,可不可以你也很巧的爱上我(I love you, can you love me coincidentally?)
Singing all day long~
:#^^#: blushing~

Another thing is,
we may have chance to go for the Rover campfire.
The teacher advisor, Miss KALA:
"Actually you all are not encourage to go for the campfire ,you know?
Nevermine, I'll ask Pn. Teoh(PKK) and see,
you get this(the form) from me tomorrow."
Then,
After recess, my classmate pass the form to me.
Written:
PERMISSION FORM IS NOT YET PRINT
PN.TEOH
cheh~
Nevermine, we'll fight until the end!
This is our last year to represent PTHS to attend whatever camp, campfire, gathering...
We MUST do our BEST!!!
And,
Yee Wen maybe not going because of his scout-betrayed boyf~
if Yee Wen didn't go,
Joon Ling will not go too~
We have the same opinion:
The boyf is being too fish-monger! (selfish~)
We really need a leader,
really hope that the boyf will see this~

And something made us SO @#!*@# is that
the TREASURER, Miss WY,
said that:
you all are UNDER me~
(as she is one of the rover's member and incharge of this form-stuff,
she should said that PTHS is PR-ed by her, not UNDER~)
WTF!
then Joon Ling said:
WHOA! We UNDER you arh??!!
I was like:
Whatever~ Duhh~
then, she asked Yee Wen to do that stuff,
then she asked something,
then Yee Wen answer her,"Of course larh~ We UNDER you mar~"
that "UNDER" is making us feel even ill-er of her!
DUH~~~~~~

~THE END~
p/s: The importance of friendship! I love you, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment