Pages

Thursday, 16 April 2009

Recently..

I've been not blogging about myself days.
Well, here to inform about recent me...

First thing first,
I'm dead because of homework.
Who likes homework?
Science stream homework was like mountain..
About 8-9 piece of homework, you like??

Next,
Erm..
I saw him yesterday, on the bus, he didn't see me.
Answering myself, yes, you should forget those love thingy, it WON'T happen...
Let everything follows the wind and blow away!

Other than that,
Jacky seek doctor.
He very old already, 10-year-old.
Last Sunday when we bring him to walk and poo,
he was pooing with blood.
Sis cried.
Vet said he was too old, what can we expect?
Vet gave us some medicine which is good for old dogs,
hope that it'll helps..

Last of this post,
I felt extremely sorry to Yee Wen,
too long, next post, the whole story, my graduation essay..

*The End*
I hope it'll last, once a friend, a friend for a LIFETIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment