SHOO!!!!!! Healthy! I don't fucking want you right now.
We're so fucking fucked up by school recently. I just wanna fucking skip school!! School are becoming ridiculous day by day. RIDICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS! And my homework are so fucking pilled up! They are incompletable AT ALL! Which is true. We, 5-Sci-rian, will soon beat down by homework. Nowadays H1N1 (or cutely called as hini by Queen Chilin) are fucking serious. Many schools are closing down. I hope Phor Tay High School will be the NEXT! Many of my friends sick and getting serious. All of us hope that we will be infected too so that we don't need to attend to school. FUCKING BORING AND FUCK LOADS OF PRESSURE!
Wear mask? No? I just want to be infected by common flu. PLEEEAASSEE get close to me if you have normal flu!! Find me at 016-XXXXXXX. Call me instead of SMS, because it is URGENT to make myself sick!
By the way, my trial will be on 10/9 which means one month later. Revision? Sorry, I haven't start at all! Especially BIOLOGY and HISTORY. What to do?~ Good luck to all my Form 3 and Form 5 friends who are having AUGUST trial. It's never too late to stop procrastinate. And I'm gonna tell you that: PROCRASTINATE CAN BE A VIRTUE AT A TIME!
In addition: The new committees are fucking weird. Especially the teacher, LAO SAI weird! I'm not saying you DEAN, you're AWESOME and I'll repeat it for trillion time!
End here, but I'm still not satisfied with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment