Although I hate them freakingly, but they've grown, everywhere, never missed out any parts of my face. Since when I should start of? I think probably Form 3, before having PMR examination. At first, "it" appeared occasionally. Soon, not very short time, they came in tonnes! Perhaps pressure forced them to grow on my at-first-smooth-and-spotless-face.
Zits or simply pimples are results of clogged pore. When your sebum (practically oil) released because you are at the age of puberty, they stir themselves with the dead skin, resulting in forming of pimples. GROSS, I know.
Why pore clogged? You might ask.
1. You didn't wash your face every day and night.
2. You didn't wash your face properly, in fact, you only splash water on it.
3. You didn't wash your face after a meal or after you have smeared something dirty on your face, immediately.
To conclude that, you didn't wash your face and this causes zits to grow.
Other than common pimples, I also being harassed by comedones.
Comedones
are clogged pores. (The hair follicle is a pore). The plug can be made up of a sticky mixture of dead skin cells, sebum or its fatty acids and bacteria. These plugs prevent the free flow of sebum or oil out of the follicle on to the surface of the skin, leading to distension (widening) of the follicle and accumulation of the sebum under this plug. When this plug is still covered by a thin layer of skin cells it is called a CLOSED COMEDONE.These comedones often appear white due to the fact that they are filled with a plug that is pussy and cream in colour.
When the plug is not covered by skin cells and open to the air it is called an OPEN COMEDONE
These appear black due to the fact that they are open to Oxygen in the air and also due to the skin pigment Melanin being mixed up in the plug that is blocking the pore.
Open Comedone: a blackhead
Closed Comedone: a whitehead
Which I have both and it's horrible.
Everyone, almost everyone, has facial problem. So, you need a/many solution/s. Basically, to get rid of zits and comedone(I don't really remember how is it spelled), you need to clean your pores. For me, I do it once every two day. You may think that I'm overdone on it. But tell you, seriously, THEY CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE MY FACE AND MY PORES ARE STILL BEEHIVE-SIZED. Okay, cut that part, how to clean pores? First, you need to "open" the pores with warm water. Warm water expand stuff, as you know. So do on pores. Warm water loosen your pores so that any clogging stuff can be remove. Next, the power cleaner --- Scrubs! Use scrubs that made up of natural/bio- ingredients. e.g: Avocado, almonds, orange peel, etc. Natural scrubs do better instead of those very artificial one. After scrubbing, there you go your smooth-again-skin. Amazing, really!
Then, after all, don't forget to wash face, properly. And don't simply touch your face while your hands/fingers/nails which are not completely cleaned. Oh-ya, before I wash my face, I DO wash my hands so that the dirty substances don't stay/touch on my face. One more precaution, DRINK MORE WATER!!! It's very important even the doctors would tell you so.
It's so ironic for a zitsy girl to write this. But, I hope that it's really relevant for you. For those who have fair-spotless-flawless-face, PLEEEAAASEEE!!! Take GOOD care of your face. Or else, YOU WILL REGRET LIKE ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment