Pages

Saturday, 15 August 2009

So hot!

Ahhh~~ The weather is so ef up. The hot atmosphere almost made me go insane... Hmmm... I think God should pour some RAIN on us, pity human...

Forgive me! I'm full of sin, RAIN!!!


And, I'm still full of sin cos' I've saw this:


rain chang's blog

Aaaannd... this!

Seraphim_Faith said...

You make a weblog to proclaim your admiration towards your...model, and then having made a public statement, you ask people to "fuck off".

Then, what is your purpose, may I ask?



Rzeznik Janczyk said...

OMFG,yea beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but then, come on man, i think there's alot of better looking she-males around right? if you don't know, you can try Nong Poy.

another thing, are you blind?


I doesn't mean to offend or whatsover, but I HAVE to say something. Yea, we don't have the right to critic other, it's their life, not us. But it's an eye-sore you know? I doesn't boycott tranny. But why SOME of them would do such "sex" stuff?? They can be perfect and flawless if and only if they looks like this:


I think you're same with me, right?? And this make me think of the tranny prostitute near my tuition center, a road near Times Square. My sister told me some of them still have penis. But why there are still men "enjoy" them? Moreover, they are not pretty, at all, in and out! So gross!

At a good perception, tranny have the guts which I don't have, in and out. Impressed!


*: Blog post inspired by Chilin.

p/s: I have a tranny tenant when I was living in Johor. She/he still owes us rent for about a thousand.

No comments:

Post a Comment