Pages

Friday, 4 September 2009

Accident

Today morning, the most frightening morning. Joon Ling encountered ACCIDENT!! At first, I thought that wouldn't be Joon's car (light blue myvi). But when I entered school, I wondered and started to worry: WHERE IS THE LIGHT BLUE MYVI??!! And when I entered my class, they told me the accident occurred on Joon.

Not only Joon, Bee Bee and Yee Wen were on the car too!! We were so so so so worried. On that moment, I felt like wanna cry, but I didn't and couldn't. I'm so fucking worried!! I wondered if they get injuries, frightened, etc. It was horrified to be thought of!! Joon's car was split into half. The pole dropped on her car, the cute myvi, Genie (I named it), died, on the spot!
POOR PJF 289~


After then, Joon came back to school. Luckily, she only had slight injuries. PHEW! Yee Wen was totally freaked out! I think she need time to recover from her nightmare. Bee Bee was sent for check up. LUCKILY!

HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL!!!!

Random:
Spot me, no? (By the way, it's not my design, OBVIOUSLY)

No comments:

Post a Comment