Previous Monday, I've went to McD with Xueh Ying. I reached about eleven something in the morning. She said that she need to finish her lunch first before she come. Then I just wait and start my revision first. I ordered one medium coke and I paid RM10. The cashier/manager or whats over, stuffed some notes and coins on my palm. As a loyal customer of McDonald, for sure, I didn't count how much I get from the change. Then I walked away towards my table.
WHOOOSHH~ Time gone. It's 1pm! Xueh Ying finally came. Then I wanted to buy my lunch. Then I discovered that: WHY I ONLY GOT RM2??? Where is the RM5 goes? Shit! The cashier must be careless until he gave me less change. After Xueh Ying calmed me down and I found my strength to claim back the RM5, here I went:
(Showes the receipt) Err... Just now right, I buy(Dammit! I forget to use past tense) one medium coke and then I pay(damn) ten ringgit, but I only get two ringgit and fourty five sen of change. I think just now that guy must be left out. I didn't realise at the moment, is just now, when I check(damn) my purse, then I realise(damn).
Then, luckily, I get back the RM5.
After then, I asked Xueh Ying to buy me my lunch, if not, it would be shameful if I go there again...
PRAY that next time this kind of funny incident doesn't happen again~
No comments:
Post a Comment