Another tiring working day. And guess what, I need to work for tomorrow! The point is that my co-workers DON'T NEED to work for tomorrow cos' the stock left not much! Although it's the second day of repeating the packaging process, my shoulder is still pain. My fingers are too tired and they start to shiver about 3pm, until now.
But, in the middle of suffering from all this, something cheer me up! My phone is back! She's been sent to service since December. I missed her so much.
Here you go my pretty phone!
with smudgy keypad... =P
She's the Nokia Xpress 5610. Birthday present from my sister! Teehee!!
Joon Ling wants to buy Xpress 5800. The touchscreen babe!

I prefer the red one. I love RED! But she'll definitely choose the blue one cos' she likes blue. Anyway, the phone is great. Choose NOKIA if you're bored of your hand phone's brand! Especially Xpress series!
Finally have the nice mood the write this post! So, I'm gonna make it a bit longer!
Talking about my phone, she plays music superbly clear and loud. And one thing about this Xpress series is that when they play music, they really can save energy. I can play through headphones or speaker for quite a long time before the battery is run out of energy. My lovely phone takes great photo too! The photo is clear, sharp (3.2MP) and it can MACRO!
I bet your phone can't do this if it is not NOKIA.

Clear, right? The photo is full of noise due to the high ISO.
Plus, introducing my best friend, Yee Wen.

Another thing is that the video taken by using my phone is also clear. 640x480, can't be better anymore cos' it's my compact camera's quality! The file size is also very big but you can play your video on computer by full screen!
After all the previews of my phone, have you change your mind to NOKIA?

Connecting you and me!
No comments:
Post a Comment