I quit the first job because my colleague has obsessive-compulsive disorder which I totally can't stand of. I quit the job after one day and a half. I even scold her before I left.
Today, I attended my second job which is all about packaging. Pack what? RUBBER GLOVES. The smell made me sneeze for hell lot times. And, the gloves are sort of dusty and powdery. Oh hell, even my burp got the smell of the gloves!! The whole day, nine hours were just packaging, packaging and weighing the gloves. My shoulders are painful because of the repeating motion of tearing, actually separating the super sticky gloves.
The working time is from 8.30 in the MORNING until 5.30. 9 hours continuously smelling the gross gloves! I only get RM25 for one damn day. Luckily I don't need to work on Saturday and Sunday. In short, I only get RM500 per month. It's hundreds from what I expected. Plus, working place is not air conditioned!!!
Why must I suffer like this? *cry* I better go to find a better job!
No comments:
Post a Comment