After posting the last entry, I went Queensbay. Waiting Guat Pei for her rest time then we went for her lunch. She is worrying for me cos' I didn't work. Then she said that if we want to hang out or other activities then I'll say that I have no money for that. So touched! =)
After her lunch, I'm really free and walk around. Many shops show their VACANCY thingy at their shops. But all the job is not-my-type. Still walking around and looking for the same VACANCY thingy. Then I saw this shop. Small and pink. A sweet shop name too, Ladylike. They are hiring for promoter. I asked the promoter then she called the supervisor (I suppose). After a long talk, I kinda like the working shift. She asked me not to find another job cos' she's going to hire me. Was like, WOW! So fast! Then she told me to work on Feb. I said okay and everything is done! It's my first trial and I success! I like the working shift, the atmosphere and the person too. They are kinda nice and kinda pretty. (LOL!)
I'm happy! Luck finally found me!
So, I'm still free for the next three weeks. Date me before it's too late! XP
No comments:
Post a Comment