Pages

Saturday, 16 January 2010

Idle

What should I do next? Why the government take such a long time to mark our paper. I've made my choice for my further study. I've been drenching in boredom for weeks! You think that I should find a job or take some courses or whatsoever. Firstly, I worked and resigned. Secondly, nobody wants to hire me (Important fact!). Thirdly, no work no income so where I get the money to attend courses?

So, here I am blogging. I should now at some shopping malls finding job. But I have no accompanies. Friends have their own job. All my BFFs are working. My life is now DULL! Seriously need to find a job instead of staying at home (been saying this for days).

But, when you're employed, you'll find out that working is dull, too! They complain about their job (which includes me for sure.) and the boredom. If the salary satisfies me, then no matter how boring the job is, I'll do. Or, if the job is my interest, then I have no complaint. Not everything go that smooth. I found jobs for the last few weeks, but low salary, even with commission. I shouldn't require a high salary I know. But work for full time then get low salary is uncomprehending!

UNEMPLOYED and ROTTEN.
I'm 18 and speaks Mandarin, English, Malay and other Chinese dialect. I can write fluently in Chinese and English. I'm computer literate. DO YOU WANT TO HIRE ME??

*laughs-and-end-up-crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment