Pages

Friday, 29 January 2010

Old days

I'm still in a not-very-good-mood after all. Boredom, loneliness make me feel uncomfortable mentally and physically. That's the main reason why I kept my blog dead for the past few days. Really so not into the mood to update.

Why must my after-graduated life be SO DAMN DULL?? My life in secondary school is colourful and meaningful! I've done many things during school time and tried many new stuffs! I wish I can get back to school now cos' many teachers in my former school TRANSFERED to other school. Apart from I-need-to-wake-up-super-early-in-the-morning fact, I love school!

I'm a noob girl with hideous noob hair when I first step in secondary school. What I miss in form one is my weight. I'm so not a FAT girl at first. At least my face was not so... round.

Not telling lie, I used to be a prefect, intern type. I get fired after the three months probation due to my laziness. I was so lazy to fall in and to do my homework. Those days were... not special. I act like normal student except I wore the "PENGAWAS XXXXXX" tag. I don't even remember what it called.Miserably, Form 1 ended.

Form 1 photo with my favourite teacher (I don't know WHY would I choose that spot to take photo)


Things that are IMPORTANT during my school life.

1. Joined WILDERNESS ADVENTURE CAMP at Langkawi
I will NEVER forget the 5 days in the camp. No bath, the "toilet", food with sand, kayaking, sea breeze which irritated me A LOT! But I still like the camp. Tired and dirty but worth it. I still keep the hat and the T-shirt till now. I brought camera to the camp, but after I came back from the camp, mysteriously, THE PHOTO LOST to no where. If not, you'll know how good my team mate flirted, who was my kayak partner who keep asking me "KAYUH! KAYUH!" while he's resting behind me, who is my first half-breed friend, etc.

I love kayaking the most!! Kayak from one island to another island. Kayak until in the middle of the open sea and had a capsize practise. IT WAS HORRIBLE and I was so damn panic! Mostly because I can't swim. But I was totally safe in my life jacket, I can even swim, false swim, although I know nothing about swimming!

And I acted to be a captain, the ship captain type, and used binocular to observe the sea (which practically I only saw the waves) and said "120 degree to the north." And then waited the sailor (to act) spun the steering wheel and said "Report captain ........(not actually remember)" Although the ship didn't move...

The activity:
We should have sailing one! Our trainer did not put that in our schedule! So sad.

My certificate. It's crumpled in my luggage. But basically still looks nice!

If you give me the second chance, I WILL NEVER GO AGAIN due to my current lazy mode! XD


2. Broke Malaysia's Record!
I know this sounds impossible but I did it! It's the largest Chinese Orchestra concert. We occupied PISA with 1097 performers including 149支笛子、69把琵琶、29台倍大提琴、68台古筝、60人组成的敲击和打击、60把二胡、50把高胡、35把中胡、一台竖琴、64台扬琴、48把柳琴、58把大提琴、103把中阮、15把大阮、43把笙、43支唢呐 (They are untranslatable!). And an international singer, Frances Yip. She sang while we performed.




I miss when we had practices at PCGHS with other schools. I miss when all of us stalked someone, someone and someone (practically those super cute percussion guys!). I miss when my conductor pointed on his head then said "从头开始!!" I miss senior from other schools.

I MISS CHINESE ORCHESTRA!

Chinese Orchestra is the MOST important thing during my school days. We practiced for N times, we perform for N times. The never-ending spirit kept me remained committed to Chinese Orchestra for the past 5 years. No matter how I was scolded, no matter how tiring I went practice by bus, no matter how dry were my fingers due to 中阮 (string instrument) practice, I was FULLY COMMITTED to Chinese Orchestra.

I LOVE CHINESE ORCHESTRA!

3. Joined TCII
I wanted to join since Form 1 but ended up I didn't join due to someone. Same situation for Form 2. But in Form 3, Yee Wen persuade me to join. Since she is my best friend so I joined. I wasn't really "menonjol" in my patrol. And because of another camp, I absented meetings and that made me missed out a lot. When camp started, I have no transport and created A LOT of problems. But, that year was actually quite good cos' we won Best Overall. We all cried like mad!
TCII accompanied me for 3 years. From Form 3 until Form 5. Each every year gave me different experience. I like all the three years! Sadly, 2009's TCII will be the last TCII.

Patrol Seagull! Like Joon Ling said, once a Seagull forever a Seagull *laughs*. Really lor, the year after that when we became EXCO and helper we still very support Patrol Seagull and think that they are better than our school's patrol.

Most interesting camp I've ever joined. We have a GOOD Patrol Leader, GOOD Patrol Second, funny members, funny gossips, funny names, and more that we all treasure A LOT.


Our presentation! It's funny! It makes me recall of things that happened during meetings.


4. I'm on the HEADLINE!
Maybe this is the only chance that I can appear on news paper's HEADLINE throughout my WHOLE life. Headline is not for ordinary people like me. But relocation of my secondary school put me on the headline. Although I took the photo with all my classmate but I AM STILL ON THE HEADLINE!

You wondering why we show 4, I think (probably) we were form 4 that time then dunno who gave this idea and we just show 4. I wonder which reporter chose this photo. It's weird and so not match to the title.


School life is GREAT. I can't wait for my Form 6's life. Sort of... WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL feeling.

p/s: Countdown to my working life: 7 DAYS
p/p/s: Date me before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment