Going 18 is something exciting. You are legal to pubs, alcohol, cigarette, etc. I'm not interested to the those stuffs. I don't drink alcohol, I HATE smoke, that conclude why I don't like pubs. Being 18 is something grand, and I want a fabulous 18th birthday! So, attending others' birthday may give me some idea on how I'm going to celebrate my birthday.
Bee Bee and I have been friend for 9 years since primary school. She sat behind me during Standard 3 and we kinda good that time. Our primary school's memory are cheques! The super funny, idiotic game that Bee Bee, another boy sat beside me and me myself played. I transferred to another school when I was Standard 4. But I never forget her in this interval until we were in the same secondary school! Bee Bee undergoes great transformation during secondary school. She became prettier and addicted to cosmetics and beauty stuffs. We've been in the same class for 5 years in a row. The friendship never end(super old school quote)!
1st of February should be her birthday. But we didn't celebrate as planned because of her annual dinner. The celebration postponed to 3rd of February. The location should be at Coffeebean, but don't know who suggested, we finally went Segafredo.
All of us ordered cocktail, I don't want to order at first, but seemed Joon Ling asked me to choose one, so I ordered the waitress' favourite. GROSS!!! It smells like marker pen! Hell digusting. It's creamy and smelly. I only took two sip and I'm burning. I can't touch alcohol lor! Joon Ling was a bit high and reddish after drank her cocktail. She wasn't drunk, just a bit high! *inside jokes*

The vodka is not bad. It tasted more like carbonated drink than alcohol. Overall, Bee Bee drank a lot but she don't seem to be drunk.


The cake was smashed. The cardboard was not strong and the whole cake dropped to the floor while Joon Ling was holding it.


(The photo is not in chronology and not up to quality.)
Photo from Bee Bee's camera:
The boys who are all from the same primary school. More to a gathering than a birthday celebration.

That ends the day.
I should throw a big party for my 18th birthday. Hmmm...... Anyway, 10 months to go so I have lot more time to plan!



No comments:
Post a Comment