Pages

Friday, 12 February 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!

I know I'm too late to upload all this, but who cares?? XD

It's been years since the last time I received Chinese New Year card! Finally somebody sent me! Thanks Audrey!


She MAILED it to my house! So old-school!


And I designed the Rover Owl C's New Year "e"-card!The owl really cute!


Chinese New Year is just ordinary to me each every year. For the first day, I stayed at home and go out for movie at the night. 72 Tenants is superb! Laughed like mad in the cinema! After watching movie, I went to KFC with my mother, sister and her boyfriend.

Celebrating CNY with the sembahyang-ing colonel!

And I started to work from the second day of CNY.

And the day after that, still, I AM WORKING!

So, what do you expect? My CNY post is dull and way tooooo outdated!

No comments:

Post a Comment