The best best best friend! I love (it's reserved!) like her so much!
She's JOON LING!
After a looooong looooooooong dicuss, she decided to celebrate her birthday at Hardwicke's house BBQ and Buffet Restaurant. RM42++ for each person, bloody expensive lor!
Story time~
I know Joon Ling since we're in primary school, Standard 3 I think. I don't have much impression on her that time. We became good friends during secondary school. She basically was the one who everybody shares secret with. Me either. She's so same-channel with me, that makes me like her so much. Then, apart from being friend, she's a good mate in study. That's why we both can get straight As in SPM! LOL!!! She was the Head Prefect during school time(as if it was yearssss ago~), and I sat beside her. So, the MAIN reason I didn't bring liquid paper, which is VITAL for doing homework, was because of her. But, having a prefect friends, you can get some ADVANTAGES! Like, Marry Brown's rebate card which I not yet use (not even once), they easily forgive you when you break rules (evil grin), and... err... etc.
Back to the celebration, we ate a lot, chatted a lot and laughed a lot. After all, group photo time!
After that we went Coffee Island and they start to play cards, while I... basically doing nothing.
Overall, it's a great birthday celebration, at least we fine-dined!
Happy Birthday JOOOOON!
p/s: SHE'S OCCUPIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment