Pages

Friday, 12 March 2010

It's a CELEBRATION!

I'm super duper nervous when I get down from public bus and walked into my school. My heart was beating super fast. I doubted about my result. What if I didn't get my result as I expected which is 9As??? However, the truth has to come eventually. Khai Hwa was the one who in-charge of my classmate's result. I walked to the table and said, Die lar! I'm so afraid leh! Then she answered me: No need to scare la, you get all As! Then I was like, is it real?? Then I told her not to bluff me, but when I see the slip, IT'S TRUE!!! So darn happy! And I can't hold my tears and cried. All the juniors looked at me! So embarrassing!

Slip that I awaited for 3 darn months! Glad that I get 4 A+, and if it was last year scheme, I will get 6 1A, not bad eh! And freaking surprised that SEJARAH get A+!!! So unexpected. AND, PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY get A+ too!!! Thanks to Pn. Chiang and Pn. Yeoh! Never forgetting my tuition teacher, Anthony. Even Add Math also A which is equivalent to 1A. So good that I have attended intensive class for Add Math or else... I can't imagine...

Here's me and my result! (Pimples, blackheads, scars are getting MASSIVE due to the HOT weather!)

After getting my result, I went to Pulau Tikus to open a bank account for salary purpose. While waiting for my sister, I had ice blended CARAMEL coffee by The Coffee Bean! Just love caramel! Things go perfect with caramel! The ice blended was smoooooooooth!!! RM15 for medium size and I'm super full after this drink.


YAY! I'm super happy for now! Gotta apply scholarships later. But I don't have big aspiration, only looking for local scholarships. If not, then I will go for Form 6 and take STPM then get good result and... APPLY AGAIN!!!

3 comments:

  1. congrats~
    it's a very pretty result!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Great job! =)

    - Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!!

    Sharon, you get ASEAN scholarship right?

    ReplyDelete