JPA a.k.a Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam, or Public Service Department. I have applied few days after I get my SPM results.
Part 1: Why do you want to choose dentistry?
Matter-of-factly : You know how bloody money will a dentist earns each year?
Duh~
Sounds more suitable:
The first reason, yet not the main reason (I mean like I don't really take dentistry for the salary fact), the annual income of a dentist fulfilled my expectation that I can support my expenses optimally. And, not forgetting to support my mom, who's going to be in her 60s when the time I start to work, in terms of financial condition.
Now, I really have the problem of choice of word to continue my second point, cos' I don't really write factual stuff during secondary school. Takan want me to use "selain daripada itu" right? Gimme suggestion, please~
Matter-of-factly: I wanted to tease people on how bad their teeth are and they really don't have good breath man! YOU SICK! AND AND!!! I seriously tired of being promoter that always need to think that the customers are always right and keep smiling at them although they are just super obnoxious!!! I want to matter-of-factly tell them that they are WRONG!
I love to communicate with people and get to know more about them. That's why I choose dentistry which I need to face many different type of patients. It's like a brand new challenge when you meet a new patient. Get to know how's their personalities and try to communicate with them. That's how I get my confidence, from people around me. It's great to see them go back with a smile after the treatment (in fact, they are really pain, with braces on or just removed their cavity, so, hardly can smile).
This time no more matter-of-factly.
I want to relate my future career with Science. As I just mentioned before, I love to communicate with people. So, dentist is a good choice for me.
Incredulous reasons...
No comments:
Post a Comment