Pages

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Straight to the point, I'm mean!

I'm so mean in the interview, instead of worrying people will just take my point, I took one of my team mate's point!!!! She should shoot me! Really! I don't intend to get the scholarships, you deserve it while I don't! I want to give a good impression to my team mates, but I'm so mean!!! ARGHHH!!!

Overall, the interview was a.. joke. I keep being funny and not serious. I'm so relaxed! Like, over-relaxed.

Saya pilih Pergigian kerana saya nak semua orang mulut wangi dan ada gigi cantik macam saya *showing my teeth sambil pointing to them*


They laughed, at least~

Small size family get less arguments, like me, my sis and my mom, We are HAPPY family!


Plus, keep doing Xia Xue-ish understanding nods and the "n" mouth. Lots of "err.." and "ahh.." So very not serious while others looked stressed out. They are superb! The guy sat beside me has FRENCH certificate! GOSH! They are just... FABULOUS! I'm so no-standard among them! Gahhhh...

I don't intend to really get the scholarship. Form 6 will be just nice for me!

I'm not comforting myself for being so no-standard in the interview, I really don't have much interest on this.

Yay! No more stressed out days~

p/s: I started to dislike my job when it comes to the problem of... colleagues...

No comments:

Post a Comment