Pages

Saturday, 8 May 2010

Exaggerate

Grrr!!!

You'll never get satisfied of your life. We, earthlings, aren't PERFECT and FLAWLESS.

GRRR!!!

Can you please shut your bloody mouth up, for God's sake? Nobody blame you when you keep quiet. THE WORLD IS NOT GONNA END IF YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!

FYI, it's MY life! Mine, 110% mine! Yours isn't perfect why you bloody critic on mine?

You don't repeat a thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN when it's so freaking obvious and simple. I HAVE A BLOODY BRAIN, in case you don't know.

YOU ARE NOT RICH AT ALL AND YOU SPEND HELL LOT! Can you please don't EVER critic me from buying Brands Outlet's 3 for RM50 Tees??!! FYI, the tees in our shop are FUGLY! And my Reflux92's tees are chio! Better than the RM10 tees though it's twice the price, I just like to support them, I HAVE THE FREAKING RIGHT TO BUY MY OWN CLOTHES!!!!

Oh ya, I have a SKII elite member card, mind it, E-L-I-T-E, not gold, not silver, ELITE! I have over 10k points. You don't bother my things like this OK~ And you don't ask my permission to see my newsletter, it's MINE! My own newsletter!

YES! RM4 and RM4.20 didn't have a much different, but it just sounds DIFFERENT with the additional twenty cents! AND OH PLEASE, the accumulative twenty cents for 128 hours can make myself a Rapid Card OKAY??!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment