Pages

Monday, 3 May 2010

Fantasies~

Yes! It's May!!!!

Real Life:
-F6 life's gonna start soon! I've been waiting for this day for half a year already!
-I continued part time job at my previous, which is now current, shop. Okay! I'm getting enough of my colleagues! But my sister insists me to work part time, no objection... Cos if I didn't work, I get no money; I get no money, I can't shopping; I can't shopping, I will be always wearing old clothes; I wear old clothes, people think that I'm untidy; I'm untidy, nobody likes me; Nobody likes me I can't get married; I can't get married, I can't have my own child; I don't have child, I got nobody to look after me when I'm old; Nobody look after me, I'll die earlier!
-My colleagues are really self-centred, close-minded psycho people!
-MNG is hiring, why don't I give a try?
-The bloody emoe website is DOWN at this crucial moment!!!!!!!!
-I'm having driving test tomorrow.
-FYI, it's a retest. I FAILED my Bahagian II!
-Ache here and there because of hiking!

Fantasies:
-I think I'm sort of in love.
-I shouldn't fall in love. (fact)
-IDIOT MIND, your friend likes him. (fact)
-But he's... cute!
-Oh! I can't resist him.
-HELLO! Wake up you idiot! (facts)
-Don't fall for someone unless they're ready to catch you! (fact)
-I smiled each every time I receive texts from him!
-The texts aren't funny AT ALL. (fact)
-Oh no! Shooooo! He's fluttering in my mind
-Okay! Calm down!!!!!
So, facts and fantasies are always in contra, you struggle to be happy but you end up crying cos the facts are so true and cruel. Arghh!

But then, slight of fantasies sweeten my real life which is full of anger and unsatisfactoriness~ HOW TO BLOODY BALANCE IT??!!

p/s: I love vanilla twilight.

p/p/s: The lyrics
The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone

I don't feel so alone, I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again

And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here

p/p/p/s: Listen to this song makes me think of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment