Here's much more like my diary, all my expression, the feeling that no one knows, so forth.
It's another morning, still wake up with brainful of sadness, empty heart.
No matter what I do, it's just the same. Why not I just keep quiet? Denial, denial and denial. Never giving something which is much more constructive. Okay, I accept it with no reason. So, I go emo again. How hard to compile this life? Maybe I'll never sort all this out. Make these all blur and I need not bother anything anymore. How hard yesterday I sorted out everything, want to grab everything back to it's original place, and how hard they destroyed it and I need to redo?
How hard do I need to breathe to make myself alive???
I've tried my best, you know? I really did my part, but you all just keep avoiding me. Am I weird? Supposedly not. But why am I treated that way? Since when? I forget. Maybe a few months? Let it go, let it just go...
No comments:
Post a Comment