So, everything has come to an end.
Transfer back to PCGHS successful, back to my lovely cozy class.
And, not forgetting to mention the whom-may-concern.
Yes, I made conclusions.
-I am the talkative one, so he treats me back "talkatively", which actually not THAT talkative.
-It's true maybe he's the gentle-quiet type, but not necessarily ALL the time. WHICH MEANS, he's just acting to be talkative to me.
-Why on earth people just LIKE me? No where I can see the quality of the girl-friend type in me. Maybe I'm the I-can-treat-her-as-my-best-friend-but-girl-friend?-Uhhh-I-don't-think-so type.
-I mean, IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT I LIKE HIM! So, it's obvious too, he doesn't like me, which explains why he act like nothing happen.
-Yeah great, give your love back to him! No, I don't think he'll even RECEIVE it.
Yeah, paranoid eh.
So, comes to an end!
Nothing to bother me anymore except part time job...
HAIHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment