Pages

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Alone

So, this transfer thing drives me crazy...

People have been criticize since I made my choice. It's my choice, and I don't see anything wrong if I've DECIDED and it's MUKTAMAD.

Yeah, it's my fault to transfer before I really get to know PCGHS and my classmate. I admit it! BUT WHY ON EARTH THE RUMOURS ABOUT ME JUST CAN'T STOP??!!

Getting tired.

I don't want to explain anymore. Leave this thing alone.

And, I'm facing these ALL ALONE. Nobody's helping me, they just criticize using their bloody mouth. People make mistakes! I made once and I've regretted! What you want??!!!

I know they can't really help, but at least shuddup! I have the right to make my own decision!

Really really tired...



YOU made me bothered.
TRANSFER made me bothered.
PART TIME WORK-STUDY made me bothered.

What else???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment