I don't know when will I get over these...
Once, twice, thrice...
What?
Well oh well, I will soon get over these, but why the soon seems so far? You all never leave my life, you all stepped so hard in my memories, engraved into it, and now you LEFT??!! And yeah, I'm that forgettable. I'm just the one who makes your relationship ruined. Called me at midnight, questioned me, INTERROGATED ME! ; don't see my existence, as if I'm that sort of WEIRD people that you claimed.
Restless.
Days with sheep-counting, wet pillows, et cetera...
Why am I feel so broke-up even if it's not?!
Luckily, I didn't show much of THIS me in front of my other friend. Luckily I have you all.
...
How many times I asked myself not to think about it and how many times I reminded myself about it?!
How many times must I repeat to stop all these??!!
It's really a BIG unknown...
sigh...
...
..
.
cheer up, girl :)
ReplyDeleteand dont always sheep-counting la, try other animal too..
Thank you! HAHA! Maybe I should try cockroaches!
ReplyDelete