Pages

Friday, 11 June 2010

We went leaves plucking

As I mentioned before, we were asked to collect leaves for Biology. So, I and Xueh Ying planned to go Air Itam Dam to collect leaves. We don't know the name of those leaves and we're going to find out, yeah, wondering am I serious about it? I planned another day to go some where else, where the plants are well labelled, save time hell lot! Botanical Garden and Youth Park will be just NICE~ *evil-grin*

So we went up hill, then plucked some leaves, then endless chatting!!!

Not forgetting pictures!
And now I realize that I'm just the lucky photographer, which means I have no skill at all, the pretty photos are just coincident. How pathetic?!

While waiting for the mimosa to "open" back, we squatted beside the road. The cars went by, people inside just opened their eyes WIDE staring. As if we're from zoo... *quoted from Xueh Ying* *she said she's the elephant! LOL*

This plant is cute! Looks soft~ Really HORN-Y~

The plant that I claimed that it'll SQUIRT juices, acidic maybe, from the hole!

White hibiscus! Doesn't it just looks FAB???

My very first so GREEEEEENISH photo!

Photoshop does them all, I WORSHIP PHOTOSHOP!!!

p/s: We shouted along the hike, AAAHHH!!! *shouting-the-name-of-that-insect-who-knows-how-to-fly* e.g.,butterflies(my biggest fear), bees, dragonflies, for Xueh Ying, SPIDEEERRRR, though they don't know how to fly, the spider webs just creep her.

p/p/s: How am I going to carry on with the insect project like THESE??!! RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment