Anyway, today I'm gonna blog something about food. Food is essential, food is my god, food is almighty. Food that I can't resist unless you kill me: chocolate, chicken breast (fry, deep fry or whatever), cheese, risotto, bibimbap, etc. there's too much! I can't think at once. I'm too lazy to write, so let the photo explain all. I ain't no great photographer. But, I'll show you how irresistible they are!
Strawberries! They make you feel healthy yet so seductive!
CARAMEL HOT CHOCOLATE! The best drink ever in the world!
Durian mooncake. Once you eat, you're at heaven, seriously!
Some random cake which taste so-so. But with strawberry on top, it's so classy!
The best pizza creation ever with 6 types of cheese on top!
Bibimbap!
First time ever I feel like eating more vege.
And the loooong spoon!
I feel like a little Korean living inside my soul! Hahahaha!!!
I feel hungry but I'm on diet. Food kills.

No comments:
Post a Comment