Pages

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Random post is fun

Boring boring boring...
Yet, revision is halted. Or I should say it will never start. Duh...
What to do? What to do?


- Hot whether is killing that you won't want to flip your book.

- Oh ya, random fact: I finished Shopaholic and Baby, in just 3 days time! My record. I'm always lazy to finish novel that fast, my maximum is like 5 chaps per day and I'm super sien already.

- What else? I'm waiting for Little Shopaholic. Actually I hate Becky, she's so brainless. whatever, I'm still a Sophie Kinsella's fans. I only lack Can You Keep A Secret to complete my collection. Duhh... Unless I work or I won't have the money to buy.

- Yes, I'm working start from next month, I guess. At a camera shop, which belongs to my sister's boyf. EdCam Enterprise in case you want to stalk me.

- I want to go NewYork, I mean the " your skin solution " NewYork. My face is officially a disaster now and I'm fugly, those scars makes me more FUGLY.

- I must cut down my weight or I'll get HBP or some coronary disease I don't know. And, from net, the "region" of my pimples showed that my lymphatic system is bad, and my emotion is shit, so they keep growing and growing. If I don't practise a healthier life style then I'll die.

- I want social life duh. I'm like a zombie who keep talking to herself and listening to the same song over and over again and never want to start her revision. Erm... Alice, slice me or I'll attack you!

- I want a fedora. I repeat I WANT A FEDORA. I tried on fedora few weeks ago and it's matching my hair. Forget about caps.

- I dreamed a weird dream. I'm working in a bakery (wtf?!) which my old crush own (wtf??!!). It's a wtf dream. duhh...

- I miss Amber and it's getting stronger and stronger. Wake me up or I won't remember how it's like to have crush on boys.

- I got nothing to write anymore.

- Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment