Pages

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

OMG!!! and WTF?!

Their voice, IDENTICAL!

I was like "OH MY GOSH!" then few seconds later I was like "What the fuck?!"

It is almost impossible to find someone like the one! I mean irreplaceable the one! Now and forever. I swear I won't crush on any other same kind except the one! But, wtf-ly, this same kind appeared?! And freaking looks like the one,even their tone, voice are like freaking the same?! Uhhh!!!

I start to question myself really freaking seriously. Wtf am I trying to think?! So mad of this! Raaaaawwwwrrr!

Uhhhhh!!!! I need some other chemistry, caffeine, gimme a double shot and I shall be sober to sort out what is happening in my brain right now! No, maybe I'm having too much noxious caffeine in my brain that I can't think properly. Fantasies! Where are you?!

Vida~ Gimme back my fantasies~


Seems like I can't really pick up those pieces, so I fell each everytime I stood up. Seriously, and whatever, I'm trying my best.

Seems like nothing can cover those pieces, maybe others don't see it, but inside <3, I do feel that they prick a lot.

Hmmm... I really tried my best, having the one is one of the way too. But nothing can heal holistically.

What to do? Ahhhhh!!!! Let it be!!!! Whatever!!!! 

Anyway, the one do made my life prettier, though each every single second of waiting really makes me frustrated, but, the one's still there. At least the one won't leave me like how everything was.

So, irreplaceable, no others, neorago. ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment