- I went MUET tuition which I think it's kinda important cos' I don't have much time to self-prepare for the April's paper. Speaking of English tuition, a few weeks ago, when I was still working in the camera shop, an old man (who bought G12, LOL.) told me that English tuition is unnecessary, and I should read more news paper to improve my English. He said he don't understand why all those Chinese educated people don't know how to speak English. And he thought we don't understand/speak English AT ALL. He some more asked me whether I understand what he was talking about. Eh UNCLE, I'm not idiot okay~ And, you're Chinese you know? If you don't speak Mandarin then you're worse than me who speaks Malay, English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien and
Korean. LOL!
- I gained... weigh. For real. Kill me. For the sake of my
health (not exactly) 111111 birthday, I must slim down to put on nice dress. Don't try to tease me. The more the teasing the less motivate I am. I AM NOT GOING TO BUY T-SHIRTS ANYMORE! I WANT DRESSESSSSS~
- Mary stayed out all night is my LAST drama. For real. For result's sake.
- A new finding is that the world is going to end on May, this year. wtf, that means I can't celebrate 111111 lor?! And I can't go Thailand liao lor?! That means I can't even get my mid-term exam's results?! wtf.
- Rock is my new black. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment