Pages

Monday, 10 January 2011

Refresh on my wishes.

I will bold those which is fulfilled. Hopefully at the end of the year I'll have all bold-ed!



-Gonna treasure everything I have.
-Gonna lose some a lot of weight, in order to get married.
-Gonna work very hard for STPM, the most vital exam in life.
-Gonna learn more languages, or at least, more Korean.
-Gonna exercise more.
-Gonna express myself more, and in a good way.
-Gonna stop harbouring so many hatred.
-Gonna ignore useless people that bring sadness in my awesome 2011.
-It's gonna be awesome so I must be happier.
-World must be peace, please.
-Maybe 2012 is really the world's end but f**k it, I'm so gonna celebrate 11/11/12.
-Yes, less time online, read more, useful stuff, IN ENGLISH, wtf.
-Curse less, wtf. I mean...
-Know more friends, I feel like the circle is shrinking.
-Hmm... Think faster.
-Don't be keh-poh-chee like this year anymore.
-Drink more water.
-Be kind.
-Blog moderately.
-Keep the faith. Amber~
-Be less gross. I'm gross, so ewww...
-Wear more girlish.
-Put some make up or the money I used to buy the super expensive BB cream will be wasted.

OMG~ I have 3 bolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment