Pages

Saturday, 8 January 2011

메리 크리스마스~

Immature but "your-frequency" rockstar or super mature and super rational business man?
I choose rockstar.
I don't understand why people choose business man. duhh...
I'm not that money-faced. Business man treat marriage business like. And I don't like it. And, they are too rational and hold too strong on principles. We don't live for rules. There's no more FUN if you follow the rules. And, what for choosing a boring business man for the rest of your life. dull. So what if I'm a siu-lai-lai, I don't care, I need more than that.
However, a "my-frequency" rockstar is much more better. Although he's immature, not too immature of course, but he'll be more lively than business man. An artistic man, me like!

Revealing what am I talking about!
Business man 

Rockstar

Which one will you choose???

"Mary stayed out all night"


I hate the way both the fathers forcing them to get married.
I hate the way MuGyeol's mother act.
I hate misunderstandings!

No comments:

Post a Comment