Pages

Saturday, 8 January 2011

Random post!

Cheers for Rapid Card and new purse!


- I went shopping
- I saw a pair of shoes
- Awesome
- It looked old and yellowish
- I requested for a new pair
- They don't have
- So I walked a way
- FML

- I bought a purse
- Because I lost the old one
- I chose for a long time
- Finally I decided to buy a purse with a simple design
- But now I realised the purse is smelly
- The synthetic leather smell is awful
- FML

- I bought 2 t-shirts for RM32
- Awesome!
- But I'm too fat for that
- So I must slim down
- FML

- It's great to pay nothing when you go on the bus
- Because I have Rapid Card

Everyone please be happy~
It's a NEW YEAR!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment