Pages

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Kick starting...

Ahhhh~ School reopens!

I still can't get myself wake up soooo early. And I yawn like each every 30 seconds at school. I tried hard to pay attention but it takes time to make myself more sober. Like pinching myself, drinking water, sing songs. Yet, I AM FREAKING SLEEPY! Guess I need to train myself how to sleep. I almost forget HOW to sleep yesterday.

Back to the point that school is reopened, everyone is like taking a bullet train ride. No more procrastinations but work harder, like you never work harder than this before. Exam year sounds so creepy! Gotta read MORE and MORE , study A LOT and A LOT. No point wasting time like how I used to waste anymore. If I don't work harder I might not get into university. No longer, pass nia tiok can liao thought, must do more than that.

Don't waste any time to emo anymore. One, not worth doing so. Two, time consuming, to recover. This year must be HAPPIER! Cos' it's BUNNY year!!! (not so related though)

Don't involve in unnecessary activities, I don't care if I can learn anything, I still can learn more after STPM. (except Korean or any other languages, it's an advance in my CV. LOL.)

Must start revising NOW. Or I'm dead.

End of making promises to myself.

What if, right after we finally finish the exam, then the world ends. I'll be like wtfly wtf. Uhhh...

Finally, a sweet picture of myself.
The super crooked spec thanks to my imbalance ear level. wtf.


No comments:

Post a Comment