OMG I AM GAINING WEIGHT FOR REAL AND I AM GONNA KILL MYSELF.
Even if they are just jokes but these jokes hit and crush my confidence...
Even more heart-breaking than break up (even I haven't tasted how break up is like)
If using a knife and cut them off bloodily without killing myself I'll do it.
If emo can cut down fats, if pressure can cut down fats, if people around are more geili... T.T
But "if" will never come true.
Emo killed me a million time and it come back again, for real.
After I've done something that I really hate it.
I meant it, I HATE WHAT I WAS DOING.
Fuck my life.
I'm so mentally irritated and feel like killing someone.
I believe if I hold a knife on class, my classmates, teachers, everyone will be killed.
But instead of killing others, I suicide.
I mean "inner-suicidal".
It's not my fault but killing myself will make me feel better.
But the killing process is long and torturing.
So, basically, killing myself = healing.
Healing usually takes a very looooooooooooooong time if you reckon that.
OMG!!!!!!!! WHY DON'T I JUST GET KILLED RIGHT ON THE SPOT?!
To heal, I must have a lot of sleepless night and drench myself in homework and studies.
So, here I go.
I've prepared Nescafe Rich and English essay and reading paper and of course some speaking preparation to kill myself tonight.
FuckyeahDMC!

No comments:
Post a Comment