Today is very hot.
Very very hot.
Very very very hot.
And I melted.
- I've spent two days writing an essay. And the essay shizzzz....
- Physical Chemistry seems to be the most awful topic. I rank it second, after sets and sequences. I'm still struggling to barely understand what the ef is about it. Totally cannot relate the theories and the calculations together. And, it cannot walk into my mind despite I've given ALL my effort to regurgitate. And, ef.
- I finally gain my Bio interest back. After realising that I should have read more before the lesson and even more after the lesson. Reading extra stuff seems to be entertaining than just restricting myself on the syllabus. I feel good! I guess this is what we call interest that eventually become motivation! And, Bio result was my best according to last year final. YAY! I'm flattered, by Bio.
- Basically I will be blogging about study this week which is the week I planned to finish revising (mostly imposible) before f(x)'s comeback. HOOOOOORRAAAAYYYY!!!
- I believe my path is quite clear right now.
- My hand is no longer itchy. But who knows? Maybe after half an hour then it will start the bloody vigorous blood circulation and I will scratch my hand down from my arm.
- My hair is growing!!! I must not cut my hair before sis's wedding. Llama can withstand her grass why can't I? I must be patient...
- My weight is so effing stagnant.... ROAR! I eat not more than 800kcal a day (I count EVERY SINGLE OUNCE) and I do 100 sit ups and I do crunching. It's not effing working. My sis say I should be persistent and I'll see the result. Yes. I WILL BE PERSISTENT! By the way, I feel that my stomach is getting narrower. I can be so full by only stuffing a piece of bread. It's so difficult to resist food, but luckily I did. I say "no / bu yao" (in strong denial tone) to my sister recently after her offer of whatsoever food stuff. When I feel like eating, I drink coffee. I don't know whether this is a correct way or not, but whatever, coffee contain less fat than a bowl of rice.
- My mom is back. DUHHHH!!!! My plan of starving in the house officially FAILED!
- I don't think that I've mentioned that my mom left.... Anyway, she's back, with her great pair of hands that cook awesome food. EF!
- Why I no feel nervous or tiok-che-kia by STPM results? Hmm... Most important, I will do my best and that's it. My limit is where I stop, I won't go further. Success cannot bring along into my grave. So, yeah. Anything that cannot bring along with you when you're lying in your coffin is unimportant. So I must take good care of my face and be slim.
- I so want to peeeeeeeeee!!!! My mom is washing clothes, mountain-like clothes....
No comments:
Post a Comment